Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sadness

 I've been dealing with a bit of depression lately. I've always been one to give everything in relationships. Whether it's a friendship or something more, I give my all. And it's really hard when I come to the realization that I care more about the relationship than the other person does. It hurts. A lot. As I've gotten older I've been learning to let those relationships go. It still hurts but I deserve to be surrounded by people that actually want to be with me and are willing to show it by their actions. This really sucks. Still struggling.

Do any of you struggle with this? Do you have someone that just dropped off the face of the earth, no longer contacts you, is pulling away, or just doesn't respond the way you need them to? A friend or a spouse? New relationship? Or someone you thought you were close with.

No comments:

Post a Comment