Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Funny Baby

So, the other day I was talking to Baby and she starts to make silly faces at me.

After saying the usual mommy things like, "You're silly. Very funny." and the like, I say," You're such a dork. Where do you think you get that from?"

Without missing a beat, she replies, "From Daddy!"

That's my girl!

____________________________________________

A few weeks ago, I bought some hand puppets at an auction for the kids to play with.

Baby puts one on her hand while I was doing dishes and makes it bite my butt.

"Nom Nom Nom." says the puppet.

She walks away and her puppet burps.

Then, I hear the puppet say, "Mmmm, tastes like chicken."

She's such a weirdo!

2 comments:

  1. She has your sense of humor Langela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Poor child. With Mr Farmer and me as her parents she never had a chance to be normal!

      Delete