Thursday, October 11, 2012

General Hospital-- Pt.3

My life, death, and coming back from the dead are like a soap opera.

Thank you for continuing to read my blog even after my unfortunate baking death. In case you missed my death pictures here, here is a flour outline. The slim waistline is much more realistic than my bloated death photos.



I got my revenge on those who only stepped over my lifeless body on their searches for food. I waited until Mr Farmer went to step over me and reached up and grabbed his leg. Boy did he scream like a girl!

After a shower to wash off the smell of death, I got back to running the house again. The disadvantage of dying is that the household chores really pile up while you're dead.

That, and there's things growing in the kitchen that shouldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment