Monday, September 17, 2012

Sick And Tired

Of being sick and tired!

I am still struggling with some kind of illness. It has morphed over the past couple of months. What was once allergies, turned into a sinus infection.Which then turned into a cold.

Today I'm going to the doctor to see if I possibly have strep. I am having a hard time swallowing, strep is going around our church, and I seem to be getting worse.

I'm sure I still have allergy issues and probably a cold, too. I haven't slept through the night in 2 weeks! I am tired!

On the plus side. The coughing has been working out my ab muscles. Another plus, according to Mr Farmer, is that my voice comes and goes. He and the kids like it when it goes. I like it too, as they have to listen to me in order to hear what I'm saying.

I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and busy, just sick and tired of being sick and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment