Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Garden Update-- Post Two For The Day

While I've been gone having fun, my gardens have shot up.

First up are my vegetable/fruit gardens. The chives are very pretty, if a bit windblown.


I have a bunch of green peppers. There are little peppers on all of my plants!



I have several kinds of herbs.


My sugar snap peas are getting tall.



My new strawberry bed looks good and the plants are already producing itty bitty little strawberries.




My tomatoes are flowering. I'm growing Oxheart, Mr, Stripey, and Pink Brandywine. I also have a cherry variety, Sweet 100. There are several other varieties because the Boy thought I needed some for Mother's Day.


This plant came as a volunteer in one of my tomato pots. I have no idea what it is.


This is a volunteer that came up with the compost.


In all my vegetable gardens except the strawberry, I plant marigolds.


Tomorrow I will show you my flower gardens.

2 comments:

  1. That first volunteer looks like a cabbage or broccoli, the second looks to be squash. Just guessing!

    ReplyDelete