Saturday, July 7, 2012

Going, going, gone

Dear blogger friends,

I am sorry to say that this will be my last entry.

.....

Until next week.

 Mr Farmer and I are taking a short trip to Tennessee. He drives semi for a local tractor dealership and has to go down to TN to pick up a tractor. I get to go with him! We are going to stretch it out an extra day and enjoy ourselves. I am so excited! Three days without kids or dishes or cooking.

When I get back, I am going to share a secret with you. About myself.  Any guesses?

Good luck and happy guessing!

I'll leave you with this.

Buddy
  
A few of our "girls" peeking through their window screen.
  
Zebra, napping on my drying onions.

And Mrs. Puff and Shadow play-napping or nap-playing.
 

8 comments:

  1. Have a great time! If I had a dog sitter, I'd run away for a few days. Well, if I had a dog sitter, a bean and squash and berry picker, a potato digger and a garden waterer I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is coming over to watch the kids and will enjoy the gardens and animals immensely. I am very thankful as my tomatoes are ripening really quickly now and so are the cukes and zukes.

      Delete
  2. Ah, you had me going there for a minute! Have a great time away with the hubby! I'm leaving mine for a week next Saturday to go on a mission trip. He'll be in charge of my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully your husband enjoys the garden as much as you do. Enjoy your trip. Where are you off to?

      Delete
    2. I just wasn't hot enough here so I am going to Haiti, lol!

      Delete
    3. Stay cool and have a good and fruitful trip.

      Delete
  3. LOL! It looks like Buddy is trying to talk. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does talk to us. Lately he's been asking to come inside to cool off. The pond just isn't doing it. We let him to cool off and he tells us when he is ready to go out again. He's an outdoor dog but has house trained himself and has never gone to the bathroom inside. Unfortunately I am allergic to dogs and can't keep him all the time. Not that he'd stay in!

      Delete