Friday, February 8, 2013

Sissy Tells All

Our final installment in the kids' blog series is by Sissy. Sissy is 12 and my biggest helper at home. She loves babies and will convince any mother, stranger or not, to hand over their little bundle of joy to her.

And here she goes.
 My favorite stuff animal is a bear  I love the way she feels.so when I have a bad dream I hold her tight .I try to think of a good name so decided to name her Mary.

 I love to  read a lot  and my favorite book is Anne of Green Gables.it is so funny and I also like to watch the movie too.so why don't you sit back and get some popcorn and watch it too!



 I also like to read medical books too.I want to be a doctor when I grow up.


 There is one person I like the most and her name is Baby.I just need to move her to my room.


And this concludes our series of guest posts. I hope you enjoyed them.

10 comments:

  1. I always loved Anne of Green Gables also. I reread that series not too long ago. Have you ever read any of Bess Streeter Aldrich? I was about your age when I read my first book by her, A Lantern in Her Hand. Have you read any of James Herriot? I do not know how many times I have read and reread his books. Then there is the Little House series and C.S. Lewis. The Boxcar Children. The "Shoes" books. So many good books. Have you ever read Freckles and that series about him? I am sure you will make a fine doctor one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read most of those books you listed, except Little House and Boxcar Children. Thanks for the nice comment. Love, Sissy.

      Delete
  2. Sissy, you done a very good job blogging..I imagine Dr's blog in their occupation. I love Mary... She would fit in at my home. Have A great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sissy, I have never read the book Anne of green gables but I will on your recommendation.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You'll love the book. Love, Sissy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine. The kids sure have enjoyed it. They ask if they have any new comments every morning when they get up.

      Delete
  5. Sissy, I am 74 years old, but when I was young my favorite book was Anne of Green Gables! I also loved Heidi, and the Nancy Drew mysteries. I love your bear, Mary. I had a great big soft rabbit that I loved to hold and cuddle, even in my old age! He disappeared though, so I think one of my grandchildren took a liking to him! Thank you for sharing the things you love with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Granny. I've only read one Nancy Drew and hope to read more. Love, Sissy.

      Delete