Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Boy Gets His Chance To Blog

This is episode two of my series of posts done by my kids. Next up is my son, The Boy. The Boy is 10 and loves to fight bad guys. He is all boy.

Here goes, and remember to forgive his spelling and punctuation. I say this as his mother and his teacher, who has tried her best but realizes he will never be an English  major.

I  got  my  hat  from  my  gampa  It's a  stetsen.

I  got  my  slingshot  from   chrismmas.


We got this pichir of our dog  Coby.


I  got  my gun  from  my birthday.


This is  my dirbbey car  and  I  built  it my  self  and  won.


Thanks for deciphering this post.

6 comments:

  1. Love your hat. How is slingshot practice going? That reminded me of the first one my Dad made for me many years ago. He used a clothespin (the old straight ones with the little knob on top), a piece of tongue from an old shoe, a couple strips from an old inner tube, and some strong string. It worked very well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ma'am, for the comment. I thought it was funny how you described how your dad made a slingshot. Love, The Boy.

      Delete
  2. Good job Boy! Yes I do agree you are all Boy..You got your point across even if some were spelled wrong. Thank you for sharing the things important in your life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aunt J, for saying all that nice stuff.

      Delete
  3. Boy, I'm so sorry I'm late telling you what a great collection you have there, and how happy I am that you shared it with us! When I was your age, my cousin used to shoot me with his sling shot. He used wads of paper, but they still hurt. I know you are too nice to hurt anyone with yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Granny. You're right. I'd never shoot my sisters with my slingshot. If I did, my mom would take it away from me. Love,the Boy.

      Delete