Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What Kept Me Busy For About A Week

Last week I was MIA from my blog. I was quite busy you see.

First, the kids had VBS all week. And we helped in the kitchen, serving supper every night.

We were exhausted by the end of the week. Actually, we were exhausted at the beginning of the week.

 But this, this is what kept me going.

I was busy finding a new (to us) truck. It is a 2011 Ford F150 supercrew 4x4 Lariat. Got all that?

What you really need to know is how pretty it is. And it is pretty. 




It is loaded with everything you could imagine- navigation, bluetooth, sunroof, leather, etc. I can answer my phone by pushing a button the the steering wheel and talking through the speakers. I can load up to 3000 hours of cd music. I can see exactly where I'm going on a live map or have my route mapped out for me. I can see behind me when I'm backing up.



The seats are heated and cooled. It has power everything, including sliding back window and  folding mirrors.
 

 The back seat area is huge. The kids can't even touch the front seats!

 I'm not sure if it comes through or not, but I LOVE this truck. I traded in my Lincoln MKZ for it. I just wish Mr Farmer would let me out of the house more often so I could drive it! Sometimes I just go out and sit in it. It is extremely comfortable, even more than the Lincoln was.

No comments:

Post a Comment